Le' Me

18. Loves the smell of donuts and would love to marry pizza someday.


Entry
Credit

Layout by . Thanks
Posting because I`m bored

Hey fellow bloggers!! Just gonna randomly write about random things in here because I`m bored and Jackson is making me jealous with some stuff he has.. >:[ Lol anyways, I`m facebooking, chatting with Jackson and texting Kenneth. Thats alot of stuff I`m doing I guess. Oh I forgot I`m writing this post too hehe :P


Okay let`s recap what I did for today... Hmm I went to Vivo City to accompany my cousin to fix her phone, then we went to Bugis to shop for some stuffs. After shopping we went to my cousin house and we play Kinect. For those who don`t know what that is I`ll put a picure of the Kinect and maybe you`ll recognise it. After that home sweet home. (:


Thats what I did for today hehe.. :P I shall stop here :D

Here`s the picture of the Kinect (:


/ >Newer post